In my group coaching programme, I help women struggling with a low sex drive to get their spark back, reconnect with their partner and rebuild a pleasurable, playful sex life again.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re in a long term relationship of 2 years or more.
- You’re not having as much sex as you used to and it’s starting to have an impact on your relationship
- You’d like to be having more sex but you’re just not ‘feeling it’
- You love your partner but you’re struggling with feelings of guilt and worry that your partner wants more sex than you
- You worry that something is wrong with you and you’ve labelled yourself as having ‘a low sex drive’
- You feel stressed and exhausted a lot of the time, and sex feels like it’s another thing on your to-do list
You’re not alone
Having low sexual desire is a very common difficulty faced by millions of women, however very often no one talks about it! A combination of relationship factors, societal factors, family life, stress, personal history, sex education, expectations and body image all play a role and it can be difficult to know where to start.
As a highly qualified Psychosexual and Relationship Therapist (one of only 700 in the UK) I’m experienced in helping clients overcome their sexual difficulties and experience happier, healthier intimacy again.
Sexual problems can damage relationships quickly so I would love to chat to you and see if my group coaching programme will be suitable for you.